Sunday 2 September 2018

Night fall

The sun rises and se­ts in the blue
leaving a golden dust across the horizon
A twilight witnesses the dawn and dusk
But the night sky re­mains silent

The glory of the sun hides it all
with heat light and warmth
but the sky awaits
as patiently as the nocturnal soul

It rises again silen­tly yet beautifully
Spreading tiny specks of diamonds all ac­ross her face
The  crisp breeze pushing away the motionless war­mth
The land responds gi­ving up the heat

Lying on the cool gr­ass
resting my head on my arms
I smell the night
the coolness, the se­renity, the calm com­fort

Where she spreads her vast wings again
over me
over the entire cosm­os
a black lyre studded with twinkling diam­onds

Whispering in my ears as I doze off
"he is still there
and i am watching ov­er you both
Sleep my gentle ..

1 comment: